Terms and Conditions
Cancellations of lessons -
If you or your instructor want to cancel a lesson, a minimum of 48 hours’ prior notice should be given. If your instructor cancels a lesson without giving this, they’ll rearrange the lesson. Cancellations made by you must be confirmed directly between you and your instructor.
If you don’t give at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation you’ll be charged for the lesson(s) concerned in full. In the event of you having booked your driving test, the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires you to give three clear working days to cancel your test. This may mean that you may lose your DVSA test fee if your instructor says you’re not ready for your test within this three-day notice period.
Payment and lesson bookings -
You can use one of the following methods:
1. Payment by credit or debit card via digital banking transfer.
2. Cash payment at beginning of lesson.
3. Block bookings can only be paid via digital bank transfer.
Refund policy and warranty -
You can cancel your pre-paid tuition at any time (for the provisions relating to the cancellation of individual lessons see ’Cancellation of lessons’ above). If you haven’t taken any lesson(s) at the time of cancellation you’ll be entitled to a full refund of any amounts paid to GRC Driving School (aka Graeme Cameron), subject to these points:
1. If you’ve taken lesson(s) at the time of cancellation you won’t be eligible for a refund on any lessons taken.
2. Where possible, we’ll refund you using the same method you used to pay for your lessons. If for any reason we’re not able to do this, we’ll refund you by any other method we think is appropriate.
3. Refunds may take up to 10 working days to reach you or your account.
4. All pre-paid tuition must be started within 6 months of purchase.
5. All pre-paid tuition must not have any more than a 3 week hiatus, unless negotiated previously with instructor.